Program Supervisors: Kimberly Barnes-Ellis and Carol Robinson
www.badenstreet.orgClass Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wrap-Around Care Availability: Yes
- Transportation Availability: Yes, depending on address and availability
- Medical/Counseling Services Availability: Under negotiation—will announce when available
- Parent Groups/Supports: Quarterly parent meetings/group sessions
- Free Educational field tripsUnique Features of the Program:
- Is a full day program.
- The center is NAEYC accredited, and provides educational opportunities for any child based on their developmental needs.
- Offers Rochester Hearing and Speech Services, Behavior and Social Intervention for Children (B.A.S.I.C.), and Eat Well, Play Hard. These services help our families cope with day-to-day life skills.